Thursday 29 July 2010

There's no such thing as failure, only feedback

What's in a name? Well, after a recent personal coaching course attended as another attempt to find my way out the maze, I decided to take on one of the tenets of the coaching world and rename BFA slightly.

So BFA is no longer Business Failures Anonymous but Business Feedback Anonymous.

The techniques and theory of coaching, NLP, Time Lines etc say much to my logical brain and it is the challenge of matching this to the failure, oops, feedback of emotions and finances. I have my reservations about some of the over-positive "attitude is altitude" (see The Secret Secrets of the Secret) but sticks and stones may break bones but names will never hurt... so Business Feedback Anonymous it is.

And in line with the new name, please leave your thoughts and feedback below!

No comments:

Post a Comment